Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Do you need my help?

I have a satisfied list of clients in Calgary whom I have helped with their technology needs. One thing that separates me from other computer consultants is that I would prefer not only to solve your problems, but to show you how to solve them yourself in the future.

I concentrate mostly on:

  • Tutoring; 
  • Simple backup strategies; 
  • Giving purchasing advice; 
  • Training on using the internet; 
  • Data security advice including free but effective anti-virus software solutions; and more.


If you're looking for help, check out my site. I am happy to discuss your situation at no charge. I typically charge a flat rate after agreement in advance on what you would like to learn. This makes it much more economical for you. In some cases I may be able to demonstrate and tutor via the internet, without even having to come to your location.

Home: 403.247.8190
Cell: 403.708.5963

No comments:

About Me